After hearing all the comments from family and friends, the students took some time to quickly write little letters for you to read. Here they are:

Amber:
Hey Mom and Dad,
Don't worry I'm not being bad! I miss you all, even though I'm playing football! We are having fun, playing in the sun. Hope I'll hear about you soon, maybe before noon?
Love Amber
Amber


Alexandre:
Hello Mom and Dad. I am very happy. We played football and the first match we had we lost 2-1, I was sad to lose. I am sad that you are not with me. I am tired because of hours of riding.
Alex
Alexandre
Cloe:
Hey Mom and Dad,
Reunion is fun, it is good. I miss you. Kiss you and Leanne also. I am playing football, basketball everyday. See you Friday. I think all of the family is fine.
Miss you - Cloe
Cloe
Finn:
Guuude Vadder,
Wie gehts dir so? Wir haben schon richtig viel er kundet. Haben auch schon viel FuBball gespielt.
Ever Finn
Finn
Geneta:
Hi everyone, it's Geneta,
We are having a good time and can you say dad if he can take me in the airport with the moto. We played football and I put two goals in with a group that we don't know and one goal in another game with just us. Please write more comments. Love you all, missing you. I am missing Instagram!!! LOVE YOU ALL.
Geneta
Hans:
Dear Parents, Hannah and Nathan,
I miss you a lot. I don't think that my luggage is very neat, so I am sorry for that. I was just awesome at soccer and basketball. Always thinking about baby brother Nathan. I think I am going to change from Aeronautical to Astronautical Engineer. :-p
Sincerely yours, Hans.
Hans
Iza Grace:
Chere Parents,
C'est tres bien a La Reunion! Vous me manquer beaucoup beaucoup, je pense a vous. Je m'amuse bien. Par contre il fait froid. Mais ca m'enpeche pas de m'amuse. Mais je pense souvant a vous. Merci maman pour l'echarpe c'est tres ultile. Je vous aime gros bisou, Iza.
Iza Grace
Julie:
Dear Mom and Dad,
I am missing you a lot. I am having a lot of fun. But I want to stay here in Reunion Island. I love you all. May the Lord bless you. Love from Julie.
P.S: I am also enjoying playing football here in Reunion.
Julie
Maia:
Dear Mom and Dad and Eugenie,
I miss u. I'm having a great time. I never knew that I was fine at football. By the way mom, I put on my jumper.
xxx Maia
P.S: I'm having a great time!
Maia
May-Ann:
Dear Everyone,
I miss you very much. I'm having fun at Reunion Island. I will try to buy stuff for you there. Ella, be a good girl. Calvin, don't play too much on the PS3. Josh, don't get angry. Mom, I love you. Hannah, study well and have fun in Taiwan.
Love May-Ann
May-Ann
Mazarine:
Hi Mom, Hi Dad,
I am very happy and I played football with another school, it was very fun. Did Alia call me? I am missing my phone and please bring my phone to the airport.  I want to do horse riding. Can I buy my thing in Reunion Island please? I love you, bye - Mazarine.
Mazarine
Nathan:
Dear Mom and Dad,
It is so cool! I've had such a good experience so far. From playing one basketball game and four soccer matches. Two with other schools made me very stiff! I mean very stiff. I'm doing good and missing you. From Nathan.
Nathan
Philippine:
Hello People,
We are having a great time at football, basketball. We are really enjoying it. Thank you mom and dad for sending me here. Love you all. Oh, and I love horses now. When I went on it did not want to get off. Mom, write something PLEASE. Ok don't worry. We are also learning, and by the way I scored a goal. Philou xoxo



Philippine
Raphaelle:
Dear Mom and Dad,
I want to do horse riding again. Hope to see you soon. We won 7-1 against the other school at football.
Love Raphaelle
Raphaelle


Sarah:
Hey Mom and Dad,
I miss you so much. We are having so much fun. It's really cold at night. We're playing football and basketball. I hope all the family is fine. We went horse riding, it was lovely. Miss you and the dogs, see you soon at the airport.
Love Sarah
Sarah


Wayne:
Dear Mom and Dad,
I was very near to vomit in the plane. On the first night I did not sleep too well. The Reunion trip is so cool. We are eating a lot of nice food. May God bless you all.
Love Wayne.

Wayne