Hello All.

After a good night's sleep, I was fresh and ready to tackle the day. The kids were very excited and restless eager to visit the observatory. After a good breakfast, we were off to discover all the different kinds of space viewing instruments at the observatory. The kids enjoyed see all the instruments and it was soon time for another great meal. That's one thing you will never find disappointing here, the food!!!
After lunch, it was yet another classroom session, which was very interactive, and it was good to see how the kids got involved and had many questions to ask.
One of the highlights of the day were the 2 football matches we had.
Match 1.
We played against a team of Reunion Island kids also staying at the centre. Sadly we lost 2-1, however I must say we were quite outnumbered as most of our girls chickened out of the match. I was impressed by Finn's goalkeeping, Amber's Strength and resilience ( looking at Amber, I would never say that she is as fearless as she proved to be on the field), Nathan's excellent skills, Wayne's determination and the list goes on!! I must say, my goal was quite fantastic, probably goal of the trip!!
Match 2
After our loss, we decided to console ourselves by playing a match amongst ourselves. Mrs. Vismer and Mrs. Banors team (yes, Mrs. Pamela Banor plays football well!) against my team. That match ended 4-4.
So it's been an exciting day, the weather tuned out to be GREAT, thank you for all your prayers and support. I can hear the kids calling me for dinner, definitely wouldn't want to miss that, so I am off!!
Photo's soon.......

Mr. Kaiyo